Sunday 8 March 2009

I plead - vote fellow indians - weak govt @ recession times?

My dear fellow indians, I plead to all, lets vote for India and a stronger government. World is facing recession and already 4.5M people jobless in US, 2.5M in UK and more around the world... When rich nations are facing downturn, we will surely be hit as well. Only tall leadership and strong governance can aid us through. We may spend close to 100 billion Rs. Imagine we have a weak government for two years and then falls again to spend another 100 billion? It is costlier than a war, than supporting a natural calamity! The future is uncertain, with terror engulfing around, what if a weak government forms? Left based third front coalition is a rag-tag coalition, no leaders, no vision, a coalition of self-serving parties scares the hell on me. Does it not worry you? Btw the money for elections is from our taxes my friends! its not from somewhere...

I plead again. Think and vote to a party that can provide stability. I have been apolitical all along and having resisted the temptation for long, i decide to battle against the third front for now. That's the scariest option we indians have. last 2 decades, we have made huge progress and a step change can take us forward, but a weak government will take us 6 decades back to pre-independence era. Do we need that? In fact now i am spending 10$ a weekend to advertise my blog. I am doing this for our country, in face book i am advertising the blog to spread the word and thought. can you join my blog, spread the word? I am an ordinary fellow like you, trying to achieve good. I am spending my money for us! can you forward this blog, its not personal promotion that i want, if so my identity would be up in this site. I need stable India for not just us, but for rest of the world. We have to act for change!

Vote for India, Vote for World.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really liked your blogs. Please visit http://janmat.org and let me know if you are interested in joining us for a common cause.

Please email on janmat.india@gmail.com